Friday, January 15, 2010

Ouch!

So, the Wii thing is still working for me. A friend sent me a new game called Walk it Out, and I've been spending way too much time playing it. No, really. Not like gamer too much time. More like, my body is falling apart and that's too much exercise for me too much time. I hurt. Everywhere. Walk it Out is, as you might guess, a walking game. There's no reason for my shoulders to hurt, but they do. My whole body hurts. I think the over doing it, combined with all the rain, has caused my Fibro to flare up. (This is not like exercise soreness. It's been a while, but I do remember what that feels like. This is an entirely different, miserable animal. Ugh.)

But I'm having fun playing the game! It's not exactly the most exciting thing in the world, but it's fun to collect points as you walk around the island and then use the points to open up new walking trails, earn new songs, and add new features to the landscape. Most of the new features are pretty mundane, like trees and lamp posts. But there are also buildings and even suspension bridges to build. The most exciting things I've unlocked so far are a car and a vendor's cart. It's funny how stuff like that can motivate you to keep going just a little bit longer!

Today I'm taking the day off, and then tomorrow I think I'll go back to the Wii Fit. I've been neglecting it for the new game. Maybe after a day of rest (and please god, a good night's sleep for a change) a little bit of Wii Fit yoga will help my cranky muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. I appreciate it!