Monday, March 10, 2008

Cursed Yarn

My mother thinks that my camo print yarn in jinxed. I think she might be right. I decided to give up on the shrug idea for a while- there just wasn't enough time to make it for when I wanted to wear it. So I searched the patterns on Ravelry and found the Rosie the Riveter kerchief: http://amybsknitityourself.googlepages.com/rosietheriveterkerchief. Perfect! Cute, relatively small, shouldn't take long to knit. I was half way through the bobble row on the headband when I realized I WAS PUTTING THE BOBBLES ON THE WRONG SIDE. Crap.

So I finished my blanket for Project Linus this weekend instead. And then I started another one in a different yarn and pattern. The Red Heart camo is glaring malevolently at me from the couch. I'm going to have to hide it in the bottom of my stash bucket. Or maybe donate it somewhere. Donating should break the curse, right? I wouldn't want to pass it on, or have it rub off on the other yarn in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. I appreciate it!