Sunday, March 23, 2008

Recap

My lovely three day weekend is coming to a close. It was everything I could have hoped for, although longer is always nice!


Friday I had a small repair done on my car- I swear I was at the dealership for less than 5 minutes! It was practically a miracle. And then on to the LYS where I spent the gift certificate I got for my birthday 4 months ago (I know, I don't know how I managed to hold on to it that long either) and another $25 bucks besides. I got a couple of addi turbos, and I love them! They're so smooth to knit with. I started the Sweet Baby Cap http://grosblog.wordpress.com/2007/05/16/sweet-baby-cap/ on them last night, and I'm almost finished. It's turned out really cute. I'll take a picture when it's done.


I also finished Jackie's blanket, which was why I was able to start the hat. And I finished a Baby Bib O' Love from Mason Dixon Knitting in a cute pink and purple colorway. Then I started a matching Baby Genius burp cloth. It was a busy knitting weekend.


I watched Enchanted last night. It was cute, but too sugary-sweet for me. The problem could have been my expectations. Bringing cartoon characters into the "real" world, I expected something sharper, maybe more ironic. But really it was just a live action cartoon. Tonight is Dan in Real Life, which I better start soon or I'll be up past my bed time.


And just for fun, here's a picture of the love of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, cat loves bed :-)

    Thanks for sharing, and have a lovely day! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. I appreciate it!